Monday, March 16, 2009

My penance...

Here I am, once again. My absence has helped me to recognize how much I missed and I how I enjoy the process of regularly updating my B-log. Blog. Lately on YouTube, I've noticed a cartoon called Blog Smog appearing on the side of my screen, enticing me to view it instead of whatever Royksopp music video I am currently watching. Blog Smog. An interesting concept, and an even better turn of phrase. Is the Blogosphere overpopulated? Does the existence of the term Blogosphere priove that there are too many blogs? Perhaps, yes, but is it a problem?
I say nay! Tis no problem at all! In fact, I would be happy to see everyone with a blog. Why not? This is our internet, and as much as I love sneezing pandas and lol-ing cats (and I do) why not populate with the people? Sure, there's going to be a lot that I won't want to read, and that I won't ever know existed. In fact, as I right this post, I anticipate that my readership will be slim to nil. Despite this, I write. If nothing else, this is a forum for me to organize and express my ideas as part of a community of expressors. And so it is that I write for myself, and if you enjoy it, or even read it, then I have something else to be happy about. If not, I created something here. Though it may be no more than pixels, it is mine, and I created it. Blogs - the Internet's playdough.

No comments: